6 new materials added to the shop May 30, 2017 14:57
We have added six new inspiring material samples to the shop.
1. The first is a hydrophobic acoustic mesh that will allow air to pass, but stops water.
2. The second is an extremely thin glass that can be easily bent.
3. The third is a 3D printed polyetherimide (PEI), which is a high-performance food-safe material.
4. The fourth is a laser engravable rubber, which can be engraved with fine details
5. The fifth is a photocatalytic surface, that breaks down organic matter and many gases when exposed to UV light.
6. The sixth is a sample of ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA), that is a clear, tough, and flexible plastic material.